mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
O
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
O
How can I get past this? I didn't used to have that problem. Is there something supposed to be in Hostname, User ID, and password.

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
ok to offer u help your going to have to give us more to go on than what u have .......
1 is this an ALL servers thing or only one
2 is this a dalnet thing
3 are u possibly at a school
4 have u tried connecting to the number of the server instead of the name example /server irc.server.name versus /server 127.0.0.1

if you are trying to connect to dalnet and ur tryin to use the DNS pool server ..... u need to find a specific server to connect to ..... the dsn pool server has been taken down ......

if your trying to connect to say critten ...... that entire network is down (last i heard)

try acouple servers and see if that helps u ... also if that doesnt work also try using a numeric os a server ....... if all that doesnt work maybe giving more specifs of your problem we could help u alil better

D3m0nnet.com
O
OP Offline
O
I think it's this part you said< if you are trying to connect to dalnet and ur tryin to use the DNS pool server ..... u need to find a specific server to connect to ..... the dsn pool server has been taken down ...... > And when I did that /server 127.0.0.1 it said connection refused can you help me now.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
oblelisk: its very confusing when you start another thread for the same question, please see the other one you started here for suggestions. If you have probs using the ones given there, please post your reply just on that thread, thanks

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard