mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#199854 22/05/08 07:45 PM
BtBaM Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
I've suddenly run into this issue where I can't right-click on users in the right hand bar when in channels. It should give me the menu with user info and such, but, instead it just does nothing. I looked around in the options to find something that might undo this, but I can't find anything.

Any help is appreciated.

BtBaM #199869 23/05/08 03:59 AM
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
the menu for the nicklist in the channel is one of the popup menu's in mirc. use alt + r key to look at the editor, click on the popups tab, then click on vies and nicklist under view. If there is nothing there, i would suggest you download a fresh copy of mirc since in some way you removeed this popup section.

Last edited by HorseC; 23/05/08 04:01 AM.

Help others! It makes the world a better place, Makes you feel good, and makes you Healthy!
F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
or try reloading the popups.ini file

T
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
T
I'm having the same problem here.

I've reloaded the popup file, I've even reinstalled mIRC numerous times, but it's not letting me right click anyone's usernames at all now.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You may have a script causing the problem. Or, if you're using a hacked copy of mIRC, it could very well be a bug in that hacked version. Test this on a clean version of mIRC downloaded from mirc.com.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
T
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
T
I'm using a copy directly from mirc.com.
And my only scripts are an un-banner for some channels (If I get banned), and an auto-devoicer (For UStream)

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Try without the scripts. Even if you think they are unrelated, they could still be the cause of the problem.

Go to Alt-R > Popups, then View menu > Nick List. Make sure something is there. If not, then your popups.ini is either not loaded or is corrupted/changed/missing something.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
T
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
T
That was it thanks laugh

The script list had corrupt. Got it now.

Link Copied to Clipboard