mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#199173 10/05/08 07:28 AM
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Since upgrade to 3.21 on my Vista Ultimate 64bit i can't activate my copy of mIRC in past it worked with 6.31 but i don't know why now i can't unlock it anymore everytime i copy & paste in my name and my passphrase under "Help" -> "Register" it says "Your registration does not appear to be valid. Please ensure that you are entering it using the correct capitalization and spacing." yeah and i copy&pasted it once i typed it inside manually to to be sure but no way i cant unlock it !!! i've paid for it and i want to use it

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Try emailing khaled@mirc.com to see if he knows what's up.

And I don't mean to be picky, but please punctuate your sentences at least a little bit. Your post is really hard to read.

S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Sorry. I am not native english so it's hard for me when in hurry to write with correct punctuation

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I've noticed many (most?) languages use punctuation, so it shouldn't be all that difficult. Mainly end-of-sentence punctuation is important, and it seems like you did that some of the time. Commas and such don't matter too much as long as we see where your sentences end. And if you can write anything in English, you should have an idea of what a sentence is and where it ends. smile

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
A fairly easy way to help you with your sentences, is to start a new line with each new sentence. While technically this still isn't proper punctuation, it will still make your posts easier to read.
Using your original post as an example
Quote:
Since upgrade to 3.21 on my Vista Ultimate 64bit i can't activate my copy of mIRC in past it worked with 6.31 but i don't know why now i can't unlock it anymore everytime i copy & paste in my name and my passphrase under "Help" -> "Register" it says "Your registration does not appear to be valid. Please ensure that you are entering it using the correct capitalization and spacing." yeah and i copy&pasted it once i typed it inside manually to to be sure but no way i cant unlock it !!! i've paid for it and i want to use it
becomes
Quote:
Since upgrade to 3.21 on my Vista Ultimate 64bit i can't activate my copy of mIRC
in past it worked with 6.31 but i don't know why now i can't unlock it anymore
everytime i copy & paste in my name and my passphrase under "Help" -> "Register" it says "Your registration does not appear to be valid. Please ensure that you are entering it using the correct capitalization and spacing."
yeah and i copy&pasted it once i typed it inside manually to to be sure but no way i cant unlock it !!!
i've paid for it and i want to use it

T
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
T
Happy 5000th post, RusselB. Figures you're yelling at someone. Kidding, just kidding! laugh

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Yar
A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Honestly, the message didn't seem all that cryptic to me..

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Thanks.. next goal.... 10,000.. laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard