Print Thread
#19878 17/04/03 10:21 PM
K
keeker Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
K
does any one know of a decent stats generator for mirc? like mircstats? I have tried mircstats, and when i run it it slows my system down so much that i drop outta games, my movies freeze, or my system get so unresponsive, that it takes me a full 30 seconds to type one letter. Is there something out there that wont slow my system down, and can be used from the command line?

PS. if ya dont know what mircstats is, its a program for creating HTML pages outta mirc logs showing the "STATS" for the channel, like who opped the most people. who kicked the most people., who talks to who the most, who talks the most, stuff like that.

keek: Scots - intr.v. keeked, keekĀ·ing, keeks
To peek; peep.
#19879 19/04/03 12:16 AM
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
Hi Keeker, i saw your post and was just browsing the web about 10 mins ago, i found an irc related site that had a stats page, so i followed its source code and came up with this.

http://pisg.sourceforge.net/

I dunno if its any use to you or not.

This taken from the page
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pisg is an IRC channel statics generator written in Perl, it creates statistics out from different logfile formats - it was written because IRCStats wasn't open source. So here's an open source/GPL'ed version to anyone interested. It's a funny thing for your IRC channel, and it's highly customizeable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realise you guys are a bit funny about clicking on any old link that may contain viri or other such nonsense, so i checked out the site and its ok.

Think i might get the program myself and maybe update my own irc stats.

ShadowDemon

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience
#19880 19/04/03 12:18 AM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
i dont think that works for reading from mirc logs ..... altho im not sure ... i was under the impression it read from eggdrop bots ...... again not totally sure

D3m0nnet.com
#19881 19/04/03 01:22 AM
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
Hmm, thanks _D3m0n_, i have downlaoded the program, havnt looked fully at it yet, but i looked a list of what it supports

Supported logfile formats:
X-Chat
mIRC
mIRC6

Eggdrops
bxlog for BitcHX
irssi
virc98
dancer
blootbot
dircproxy
Trillian
Grufti
mbot
winbot
zcbot
muh
energymech
ircII
sirc
moobot
psybnc
ircle
infobot
axur
bobot++
oer
perlbot
pircbot
KVIrc
HydraIRC

will have a look at it later, once i`v had some sleep, maybe post an update

ShadowDemon

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience
#19882 19/04/03 01:27 AM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
well then i do stand corrected lol hope that one does what ur looking for

D3m0nnet.com
#19883 19/04/03 10:18 AM
F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
Pisg is one of the best I've tryed but can be annoying by times... who about Searching??

#19884 09/06/03 06:54 PM
A
Ave Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
A
Quote:

I have tried mircstats, and when i run it it slows my system down so much that i drop outta games, my movies freeze, or my system get so unresponsive, that it takes me a full 30 seconds to type one letter.

mIRCStats v1.20 can be set to run on idle priority, which means that it doesn't slow down other programs. (The setting is on "Main Options 2" page).

- Ave

Link Copied to Clipboard