mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
2truths Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
I downloaded program paid by pay pal to register and I have not recieved info in order to get on servers to do my chatting!

What gives?

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Not having a registration number will not keep you from being able to use IRC-- you should be able to freely connect to any server you wish even while not registered, just close the nag screen.

As far as your registration #, rest assured, it is likely on its way-- email is theoretically instantaneous, but not always.. check your junk box to see if it maybe got accidentally flagged as spam, and if not, wait-- in rare cases (keyword: rare, this probably won't happen) it can take a day or so, just use mIRC unregistered until then.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Your mIRC registration information was emailed to you a few minutes after you registered - if you did not receive your registration email, it is probable that your email program treated it as spam and deleted it. Please see the registration section here to find out how to retrieve your lost registration.

L
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
L
Originally Posted By: 2truths
I downloaded program paid by pay pal to register and I have not recieved info in order to get on servers to do my chatting!

You did not receive info on to get on servers to do your chatting?

Well, that part is not included in the bargain.

You have to type /server <name of server> to connect, then type /join #<name of channel> etc.

By the way, it seems someone hit the reply button on the wrong user in the above post.

-Neal.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Quote:
By the way, it seems someone hit the reply button on the wrong user in the above post.
If that doesn't prove that Khaled is human, I don't know what does.

L
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
L
Originally Posted By: RusselB
Quote:
If that doesn't prove that Khaled is human, I don't know what does.

Well, the burden of proof is on the person who believes Khaled isn't human.

So in other words, Khaled is human until proven not human.

In any event, I pointed it out not to point out a mistake or error or accident, but only because I thought it was funny.

Link Copied to Clipboard