mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#196841 23/03/08 11:32 PM
D
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
D
New to mirc script making so i thought i would start here. I have notice that when I am in the sourcescrim chanel i see different colored and nicely done texts pop up. Question, are they using scripts to accomplish this and if they are how do you do or where do you get the info, thanks

L
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
L
With the given information you specified, the only solution I could think of is Ctrl K.

-Neal.

F
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
F
Yes those are scripts! Neal is right, Ctrl+K is the control for your colors that makes it colored and what not! Im a beginner as well. If you go to Help in your mIRC?? In that help menu there you will see contents, click on it. There you should get all your answers to all your questions! I've used that, and it helped me even google lol. You should check out some you tube videos as well!! They're all useful, believe me! Hope this helps!! And if you need some more help, please feel free to write back!
Alright...
Good Luck & Many Blessings
-feleti3

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If you want it to be just like what you see others doing, ask them for whatever script(s) they are using for it. If they're just using color codes, then use Ctrl-K. Without more specifics, it really isn't possible to answer any more clearly than that.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard