Print Thread
S
sabbath Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
Hi all

First of all, I'm still using mirc 6.2. I'm currently trying to get used to the treebar, which is unfortunately proving to be difficult. I am on 2 different servers and I have 3 different custom windows where I aline different information (like bans/kicks/flaming etc. etc.). Now, with the switch bar they all nicely get placed at the bottom of the list. However, with the treebar they get placed at the bottom of the status node in the window was first created. Can I change that? Can I group them at the bottom together? Or can I create a new node called Custom and group them there?

And while I'm peppering you with questions; just another "off topic" quick one. It's not possible to set so that channels minimize when clicking the channel name in the treebar right?

Cheers all!

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Separate your custom windows from the active connection...

/help /window
(specifically the -z switch)

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

Originally Posted By: sabbath

First of all, I'm still using mirc 6.2. I'm currently trying to get used to the treebar, which is unfortunately proving to be difficult.

Are you using 6.2 only because you don't like the treebar? If so you could just close the treebar via the view menu.

I don't think there is a way to custom group windows, but you could use the -z switch when creating the custom windows so they will always be at the bottom of the treebar and always at the end of the switchbar.

~ Edit ~
Riamus2 beat me to the -z switch.
grin

S
sabbath Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
Hehe no I'm still using 6.2 since I'm a very lazy guy. wink

I'm currently using
Code:
 if ($window(@Kick-log,N) == 0) { window -zk[0]n[0] @Kick-log }

That still groups with the server-node on which the windo is first created. Might that be due to the if parameter? It works on the switchbar though.

Last edited by sabbath; 14/03/08 04:21 PM.
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

if (!$window(@Kick-log)) { window -nzk0 @Kick-log }

That worked here, it placed the window at the bottom of the treebar and at the end of the switch bar. It remained at the bottom/end even after creating new connections, exactly as intended.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You should not use []'s. In the help file, []'s indicate optional parameters. <>'s indicate required parameters. You don't actually include them in the script.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
sabbath Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
Well it didn't matter. It still ends up beneath a server node. I'm guessing I need to upgrade to 6.3. smile

S
sabbath Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
That woerked fine indeed in 6.31.

Is it possible to group private messages for themselves? In a special node? smile

Link Copied to Clipboard