mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
local8 Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
L
Since there was the fire, and doubtful anyone's posted this one again, at least none that I saw, here we go!

I think it would be neat to be able to drag-n-drop a channel name in the channel bar wherever you'd like it. I personally have to have my channels in a certain order, most used ones up front, least near the end. And sometimes, for some reasons, these channels get closed, and it would be nice to just "drag" it back into place, instead of /parting and rejoining all channels.

Also, if there could be a way to edit or even add popups to the channel /list window, menu clist or something, to add more options/abilities to that area.

Thanks,

dave

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Well the /list think personally I don't care about, but the first part YES! I have the same problem, you have your channels in a specific order that you are used to, and then you have to leave all the channels to get it back if you part just one channel. I'd definately love to see this.

T
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
T
Khaled might need several lines of code to do this, but it sure is doable and would be a great feature smile

I didn't understand that other part about clis... maybe you were talking of a feature I don't user however :P

L
local8 Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
L
The clist portion, was an idea to be able to add popups to the Channels List window. In addition to the Join channel, Show users, Sort by's, you could add additional options to that menu if you'd want to. Since just about every other window has customisable popups, I thought this one would be nice as well. It would also make script themes to be more custom, and different than others. *end thought* wink

Link Copied to Clipboard