Print Thread
#193820 26/01/08 12:01 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I want to download older versions of mirc, any url on this page where you can download it? someone that know? been searching the forums but didn't find the answer.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M

Mentality/Chris
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
But people here (including you) tells people to never download mirc from any other sites but www.mirc.com ?

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
The official viewpoint is, for the sake of saving a lot of complication, that you shouldn't. And in general that policy is one to keep to and a good bit of advice to give newbies who have a tendency to download mIRC packaged with scripts, which are sometimes packaged with a virus/backdoor and/or altered with a crack.

mirc.net however is a trustworthy website, and has permission from the author to redistribute mIRC in its unaltered form, and gives full credit to both Khaled and Krejt for their contributions - mIRC and the FAQ respectively.

You wanted a place to download old versions of mIRC. I gave you a place. Sorted? smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard