mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
In the past when I started mIRC my scripts were automatically enabled. Now I have to click on "scripts editor" button and hit ok (I do not have to do anything there) then it asks me weather or not I want to run the scripts in question. I have to do this each time I run mIRC

I want the scripts to run as they used to before I upgraded to later version of mirc.

I suspect this is a new security feature and am curious how to disable it.

L
Bowl of petunias
Bowl of petunias
L
Originally Posted By: Cool_Cat
In the past when I started mIRC my scripts were automatically enabled. Now I have to click on "scripts editor" button and hit ok (I do not have to do anything there) then it asks me weather or not I want to run the scripts in question. I have to do this each time I run mIRC

I want the scripts to run as they used to before I upgraded to later version of mirc.

I suspect this is a new security feature and am curious how to disable it.

I have this same issue, any help anyone? smile

C
OP Offline
C
Any update on this?

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
This isn't an issue I can reproduce, nor have I heard of it before. However, looking at Lucky664's posts I notice that he has also reported being unable open websites via clicking on URLs in mIRC. I think these two problems may be related, as this post also seems to describe both issues.

So, does clicking URLs in mIRC work for you? If not, please reply here with the information I requested and the details on this problem as well.

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Collective
This isn't an issue I can reproduce, nor have I heard of it before. However, looking at Lucky664's posts I notice that he has also reported being unable open websites via clicking on URLs in mIRC. I think these two problems may be related, as this post also seems to describe both issues.

So, does clicking URLs in mIRC work for you? If not, please reply here with the information I requested and the details on this problem as well.

Urls work just fine. Its just that scripts don't auto load. I have to manually start them by clicking scripts and clicking ok. I needn't make a change. on *:start:{ } seems to be having issues.

Link Copied to Clipboard