Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I use this code:
Code:
alias toggletreebar {
  if ($window(Notify List) != $null) { notify -h | set %nnwin 0 }
  if ($window(Notify List) == $null) { .timern -m 1 100 notify -s | set %nnwin 1 }
  sendkeys % $+ vr
}

The problem i have is that when i open mirc from start, then notify window pops up, and i trying to make it so notify window should only open if treebar is disabled, if treebar is enabled then you can see your notify there. or if someone know a way to not open treebar when mirc starts? i have been trying to disable treebar, then copy my script to a new location, after that copying mirc.exe to the same location, and when i start mirc it will open treebar and the notify window at the same time. someone that have an idea on this one?

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
sparta #191390 08/12/07 02:51 AM
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Well since no one replied I will reply to your post sparta, im not sure exactly what you are trying to mean however. If im understanding you correctly, you want to disable the treebar at start? Well I think the only way to do this is to click (View) then click on treebar to remove it.

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }
Lpfix5 #191400 08/12/07 07:36 AM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I did that, but when i copyed my script to a diffrent folder, then copyed in mirc there the treebar was back when i started mirc, even due i had disabled it befor i erased mirc.exe and moved the folder. and thats what i trying to remove. smile

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
sparta #191427 08/12/07 09:15 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The treebar setting is going to be in mIRC.ini, I think. If you move your script to another location and don't move mIRC.ini with it, you will lose that setting.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
Riamus2 #191457 09/12/07 09:35 AM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I moved the whole mirc dir, then i erased mirc.exe, after that i copyed a new mirc.exe to the new dir "mirc.ini still intact in that dir", and then when i connected i ended up with both the treebar and notify window, since i let ppl DL my script i dont want to force them to see the treebar and also the notify window. So hwo would i be able to remove so treebar dosent show untill someone check they want to use treebar.. and any way to disable it with a /command?

Link Copied to Clipboard