R
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
R
Hi

i have a little problem, i use this on text:

Code:
on ^*:text:*:#: { if ($nick isreg #) { echo # $timestamp 10‹ $+ $nick $+ 10›15 $1-  | halt } { if ($nick isop #) { echo # $timestamp 10‹ $+ 7@ $+ 7 $+ $nick $+ 10›15 $1- | halt } | { if ($nick isvoice #) { echo # $timestamp 10‹4+ $+ $nick $+ 10› $1-  | halt }  | echo # $timestamp 15 $+ $nick $+  $1-  | halt } | { if ($nick ishop #) { echo # $timestamp 10‹3% $+ $nick $+ 10› $1-  | halt } }

but in the Address Book-Colors i have some nicks (for example Mark) with different colours (for example Blue), and this nicks are right color in the nicklist (for example Blue) but in the channel have the color that set in the on text.(for example, if the nick is voice(Red), if op(orange) etc..)

i prefer that some nicks(for example Mark) have the same color in the nicklist and in the channel.(Blue color in the channel and nicklist)

Thank u for the support

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
/help $cnick

In specific, $cnick($nick).color
Code:
echo -a  $+ $cnick($nick).color $+ $nick is the color in the nick list.

Note that you may want to zero-pad that number if you're going to put the nick next to the color using $+... otherwise, if the nick starts with a number and the color code is 0-9, it will mess up your colors/nick.

To zero-pad it, do this:
Code:
$base($cnick($nick).color,10,10,2)

To see what that does, try:

//echo -a $base(1,10,10,2)
//echo -a $base(10,10,10,2)

As you can see, it makes the number 2 digits. Very useful for color codes.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard