mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
N
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
N
can you tell me please if I can click a letter when I have opened the context menu and click an entry?

I want when the context menu is opened to ignore a user when I click 'i'

thanks

Y
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Y
This is simple, if you have ever noticed in the Menubar that after you have pressed the Alt key you will see underlined letters. this is pretty much the same thing. Here is what you would do. Just put an Ampersand (&) before the letter you want it to work for and it will do that command.

Example:

Code:
menu * {
  te&st:/echo test!!
}

since this is in the main popup menu just press the S key and there you go. test it out if you wish wink

Last edited by Yosshi; 22/11/07 03:46 AM.
N
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
N
thanks for your reply but I can't understand what to do :S

N
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
N
???????????

R
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
R
lol you need what we call "popups" which is the context menu you want just type alt+r and go to the popups tab and click on view and choose channel on there you can type the following:

test:/say testing popups

also you can type:

test
.say stuff:/say stuff

whenever you use a dot that means a submenu will be created under the word which has no dot and the more dots you add the more sub menus you will have like this:

test
.sub1:/say test1
..sub2:/say test2
...sub3:/say test3
.test2
..sub1:/say test4

notice that when you dont use the " : " it means its a menu with sub menus wink

as for the clicking the letter it would be better if you add all the above stuff in the nicklist and thats if you click view > nicklist instead of view > channel and what that does is that whenever you choose a user in the nicklist on a channel it will bring up the menu you want with the popups you specified so all you do is click on the desired popup and thats it laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard