mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
Charley Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
C
I am delighted to see that the latest mirc allows you to enter different 'perform' commands for each network. However, in my humble opinion, an auto-connect option for multiple networks will also be welcomed greatly by all users.

-- Charl

V
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
V
hm maybe extending the servers.ini file and the "edit/add server" dialog to have a section "connect on startup" just like the edit/add channels dialog?
this may result in a new type of mIRC exploits but what do you think about it?:)

And all I need now is intellectual intercourse, a soul to dig the hole much deeper
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Code:

on *:START:{
  server acool-e.ga.us.dal.net 7000 %DALnet.Passwd -i %DALnet.Nick1 %DALnet.Nick2 -j #mIRC,#HelpDesk,#MyPrivateChannel
  server -m irc.Qeast.net -i %EFnet.Nick1 %EFnet.Nick2 -j #mIRC,#MyPrivateChannel
  server -m undernet -i %undernet.Nick1 %undernet.Nick2 -j #mIRC,#Help,#MyPrivateChannel
  run https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php?Cat=
}
Granted, you can more easily set up the auto-join channels in the Channels Folder (3rd button from the left). That part is just an example. The really cool part is where you can specify what your primary and secondary nicks will be when you initially connect to those 3 networks; not just the 2 that are in mIRC's Connect dialog (Alt-O -> Connect)! Now that's cool!

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C
N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N

NaquadaBomb
www.mirc-dll.com

Link Copied to Clipboard