mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#18640 09/04/03 09:01 PM
S
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
S
Can anyone please just check out my site and tell me if it is any good [spam deleted by moderator]

Last edited by ParaBrat; 10/04/03 09:17 AM.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
This is considered spamming. And to make matters worse, it appears to be unrelated to mIRC or IRC in any way shape or form. Why would anyone check out a site just because you ask them to? You haven't even said what it's about. crazy

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
I am not going to click on that link because I don't know if that link there could infact be infected or not. I have enough problems with my personal confuser already...Plus as previously stated that is spam. If you are going to post a URL put it in your profile...No one will click on it by you generally stating "Click it to check it out" as opposed to it being in your profile. You may in fact get more hits that way...Eventually a moderator will be along to cover up the link since it is indeed spam. Just a little bit of wisdom for the future.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Personal confuser roflllllllllllllll

I am not going to click on that link because I don't know if that link there could infact be infected or not.

Hear Hear...

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
enter said moderator stage left....

ok, just to reinforce what has been said:
-do NOT spam your website here..for that matter, dont spam anything here.
-we spend a lot of time advising ppl to not click on every url just cause someone tells them to, so why would we leave your spam here to be clicked on?

If you want an opinion on your website, ask friends to check it out.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
I take it you haven't heard that expression before? LOL

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I call my computers other things, especially when they don't do what I want them to do. Things that you'd only here an Aussie say lol.

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
I call my pc other names...which would be inappropriate to post...I figured personal confuser works for me since there are no naughty words in it LOL. Any other time you can probably picture me cursing out my computer. If you ever saw the movie "Happy Gilmore" with Adam Sandler you should know what i mean LOL

Link Copied to Clipboard