mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#185535 10/09/07 09:30 PM
A
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
A
When paying with Paypal, how long from the payment being sent, until we get the registration code?

The Money has already cleared the bank at my end, I checked.

Thanks for the Info

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Wait 24-48 hours to be sure, and double/triple check your junk mail folder to make sure it's not been filtered. You might also try using the Lost Registration page, www.mirc.com/reglost.html

Further queries need to be sent to Khaled directly via khaled@mirc.com.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
A
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
A
thanks for the info

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Also note that if you used the PayPal option, and PayPal has taken the money out of your bank account (e-check), then it's still going to be nearly a week before they pass the funds to Khaled's account.

Nothing you can do about the delay, that's PayPal doing it.

S
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
S
My cousin was registered about 5 or 6 years a go and he gave me his registration as he was not using mIRC anymore. I used that to take care of the registration popups when mIRC is starting. After a few years I decided to try mIRC again as it was really great and was being prompted that the registration was not going through. I thought that this was a lifetime registration?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
The registration is for lifetime, but, to my knowledge, the code that is sent as the registration code is specific to the name entered, so Russel Bairstow would be one code, and Russell Bairstow would be another.

Also please note that as of mIRC 6.3 mIRC does try to verify that the entered information is valid, in an attempt to ensure that people aren't using the key generators that are available.

Link Copied to Clipboard