mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Well i recently bought myself a new PC. Installed mIRC, since i use it a lot. AFter a little while i found out i could not see the idle time of another user in a whois anymore.

So asked around if the server did disable it and if other users could see it, and yes they can, off course i dont like it, i use it a lot and its a usefull tool.

Well it seems i cannot find anything on google, since all sites are about how to use whois and nobody explains how you can configure it. Not really new to mIRC, know the most commands and everything but on this one im unable to find a solution.

I used leutescript, and i can see the information of other users there including the idle time.

I use a Windows XP Premium version with the newest mIRC 6.3. I hope there is someone who can help me smile

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Use /whois nick nick rather than just /whois nick to see the idle time. If you want this to be done automatically for you, add this to your aliases section:

Code:
whois whois $$1 $1

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
You might also like to take a look at my WhoIs Dialog

S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Both thanks a lot for the help, solution worked and i got some usefull information smile

Link Copied to Clipboard