mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#18529 08/04/03 07:56 PM
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
does anyone know of a way that i can take out the default mirc switchbar without going into the mirc script options? i'm making a treeview switchbar that i'm going to be releasing publicly, so it cannot just be removed on my client.
i've tried using the dll dmu, and it does what i want, but once it detroys the statusbar, it cannot be return. i want it so that if i turn the treeview switchbar off, the default switchbar will return, and vice-versa

any help will be greatly appreciated!

------------------
*** ArcticFire ***
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
have u also looked into Ktools.dll ..... i think its capable of docking inside of the switchbar ...... but dont hold me to that ...... as im not sure for a fact ....... but it might be something to also look into

D3m0nnet.com
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
yup, have already checked out ktools. it doesn't actually dock inside of the switchbar. it lets you put a dialog either before or after the switchbar, but not actually in it. thanks for the suggestion tho

anyone else?

------------------
*** ArcticFire ***
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
sorry bout that thought possibly it did that cause i was reading alil into it ..... i dunno this one might do it but have u tried tbwin.dll??

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard