Print Thread
#184401 28/08/07 02:14 PM
H
hmpelli Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
H
Hello, i would need some help fixing my addpre sections. So im echoing lines which are always the same

!addpre release-group section

example !addpre something.something.imgset-MMM XXX

So basically i need a script which checking the release and if it found example IMGSET there it would changing section to IMGSET instead of XXX

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Originally Posted By: hmpelli
Hello, i would need some help fixing my addpre sections. So im echoing lines which are always the same

!addpre release-group section

example !addpre something.something.imgset-MMM XXX

So basically i need a script which checking the release and if it found example IMGSET there it would changing section to IMGSET instead of XXX

Either that's bad english or I am not completely understanding what you want exactly.

You are not giving alot of information concerning what you what and examples of data shown or you see in the channel.

Please clarify the information you see and what you want to get or what you want to do with your triggers.

I also suggest posting any current scripts IE:. !addpree script in order to work around it, we cannot guess what it is.

And finally assuming something.something.imgset-MMM XXX is not warez you would get alot more responses if you were a tad bit clearer.

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }
Lpfix5 #184448 29/08/07 04:09 AM
H
hmpelli Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
H
thx for reply, so let's try again.

Im echoing bot which send !addpre RELEASE-GROUP SECTION command and im echoing that information to my own channel. So the point is that section is sometime incorrect so i want to change it to correct one. Example if the RELEASE has tagged HDTV.XViD it would set section to TV

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
thx for reply, so let's try again.

Im echoing bot which send !addpre RELEASE-GROUP SECTION command and im echoing that information to my own channel. So the point is that section is sometime incorrect so i want to change it to correct one. Example if the RELEASE has tagged HDTV.XViD it would set section to TV

Ok well it still doesn't make sense you would have to show me what happends like this.

[hmpelli] !addpree RELEASE-GROUP SECTION
[@BOT] Criss.Angel.Season3.Ep11.Xvid-HDTV TV

Im asking for something like that so I could help because I am still clueless on what you want exactly.

Sorry but, I need more information dude.

Because if your asking to manipulate txt that's not internal to your IRC client it would be an ON TEXT event. If you would be manipulating an internal command then we would either deal with the script itself or deal with whats called an ON INPUT event.

You make it sound like you have control over the !addpre command like you could manually type it if you wanted. So that's what im foggy on the scenario.

Code:
Lpfix5 #184480 29/08/07 05:35 PM
H
hmpelli Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
H
im so confused smirk

ADDPRE CHAN
[bot]!addpre Californication.S01E03.HR.HDTV.XViD-BlueTV TV-RIPS
this is what the bot posting

this is what i would like to post to my own chan
MY CHAN
[hmpelli]!addpre Californication.S01E03.HR.HDTV.XViD-BlueTV TV

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
im so confused smirk

ADDPRE CHAN
[bot]!addpre Californication.S01E03.HR.HDTV.XViD-BlueTV TV-RIPS
this is what the bot posting

this is what i would like to post to my own chan
MY CHAN
[hmpelli]!addpre Californication.S01E03.HR.HDTV.XViD-BlueTV TV

Well if your gonna wanna relay info from one channel to another its like spying kind of I guess and you might be banned off network/server you've been warned.

So now if I assume this is what you this should work.

on *:TEXT:*:#CHANNELBOTISIN:{
if ($1 == !addpre) { msg #YOURCHANNEL $2- }
}

So if I understand from earlier post is that sometimes "TV-Rips" is not the proper section if it would be a imgset or something else. This is where you manipulate the incoming txt to scan for certain events.

on *:TEXT:*:#CHANNELBOTISIN:{
if ($1 == !addpre) && (TV isin $2-) { msg #YOURCHANNEL $2 TV-Rips }
}

or whatever section...

Now if this is what you want but in a slight different way please say what you need exactly because the more and more you explain things more I can work around what you want thanks.

Code:
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Searching this forum for "relay script" would get various results for scripts that do this. Then, you'd just need to edit the msg line to use $replace or similar to change the part of text that you want to change.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard