mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#18409 07/04/03 06:15 AM
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
Does any one knows how to accept a DCC Send from within the remote? I've tried /dcc get, but all it does is to alter the get folder. Nothing else! I need to know how do i 'connect' to the sender after he requests to send me a file so that i can receive the file... crazy

O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
You can do this one of two ways edit your controls in Mirc Options\Dcc and Mirc Options\Dcc\folders as far as accepting files from others

now the other you can find in the help section by typing
/help /sreq

/sreq [+m|-m] [ask | auto | ignore]
This is the command line equivalent of setting the DCC Send request radio buttons in the dcc options dialog (see /creq above). The +m|-m switch turns the minimize setting on|off.

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
G
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
G
[help file quote]
You can manually redirect an incoming dcc send to a specific folder with /dcc get <folder>. You can use /dcc reject to reject the dcc send. Both of these commands must be called from within the CTCP event or the on DCCSERVER send event. $filename returns name of file.
[/help file quote]

are you sure you are calling the /dcc get <dirname> from within the ctcp event?

Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
yeah. i did that. anyway thanks for your reminder. i got it to work with /sreq already. =) btw. /dcc get only changes the get dir and the irc will have to follow up with the dialog box if the option was set to 'ask' or anything tt's set in the options. =)

Link Copied to Clipboard