mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#183528 20/08/07 06:50 PM
T
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
T
well, i had a brief look in here, and couldnt see anything with a similar title, so i am posting this, soz if it has already been answered!

Basically, is there any way to make your own Tips? I just upgraded to 6.3 and was curious, i tried looking in the help file, but i wasnt sure if that was how to create them, or just to view information on current ones built into mIRC.

Also i'm a bit confused with the tips, i couldnt see an "on tip" event so i was wondering how the $tip would work on time anyway?

--

Also, in this version (6.3), i had to load the popup file 5 times (for each section [Status, Channel etc]) and wasn't sure whether this was new? mainly because i don't recall having to do so in previous versions. Just curious on that one aswell! :P

Thanks,
Spazmo

TTSpazmo #183531 20/08/07 06:58 PM
D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
See /help $tip
An example
Code:
//noop $tip(name,title,text,10,mirc.exe,4,,)

Re popups:
Yes, the same was true in older versions. This allows you to use different files for each menu type.

TTSpazmo #183543 20/08/07 07:35 PM
T
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
T
Thanks for the quick reply smile i wouldn't of known to use /noop though =/

As for the popups bit, just thought i'd ask, it'll probably be fine now once its all loaded up normally, i probably did that when i installed 6.21 aswell lol.

Thanks again!
Spazmo

Link Copied to Clipboard