mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
Prior to version 6.3, the command
Code:
/window -dh @test
would create a hidden desktop window. In version 6.3, the 'h' flag is ignored, and the window isn't hidden.

Last edited by alephresh; 20/08/07 01:15 PM.

Desired: right alignment of text; consecutive spaces in /command args; Ctrl+A in custom dialogs.
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
agreed: /window -dh @test is behaving like /window -dn @test
You'd have to set -h after its creation to hide it:
Code:
//window -dh @test | echo -a $window(@test).state | window -h @test | echo -a $window(@test).state | window -c @test

v6.21: hidden > hidden
v6.3: minimized > hidden

Babel fish
Babel fish
or you can do /window -dhn directly :))

Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
Thanks for the workaround!

Still, it used to work without 'n' and it broke one of my scripts upon upgrading, so I think it's worth reporting.

Desired: right alignment of text; consecutive spaces in /command args; Ctrl+A in custom dialogs.
R
RRX Offline
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
R
Well my scripts window navigation is broken now too.
I have a small status and channel windows dialog with a Hide All button. Until the previous mIRC version, this hided all windows initiated by the script. Now it suddenly filled the whole mIRC client area with titlebars similar to those from minimized windows.
And from that point, I can't make both window and minimized titlebar disappear anymore.

Do /window -h @bla -> there isnt any indication that newly created window is present, you have to go to the Window menu to make it appear (how it was and should be)

Now, do another /window -h @bla -> it minimizes so that titlebar below appears, instead of just hide (only visible in Window menu)

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks this has been fixed for the next version.

Link Copied to Clipboard