Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
W
ok well guys this is wats going on:
http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nopermissionea1.jpg
im using windows vista ultimate and its mirc v 6.17
can anyone here help me plz?
mirc was working perfectly fine b4 and i havent done anything and i am an administrator
any help is greatly appreciated ty

Last edited by wiz_master49; 14/07/07 09:20 PM.
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
first of all, mirc v 6.17 is a old version, try download the latest one, seccond it dosent look like you have the right permission to run irc on the computer, have you been trying start it as admin or a user with admin rights? also look at the question "mIRC failing to launch." posted in this forum, that user have the same problem, maybe you find your answer there.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
W
OP Offline
W
i know its an older version but i was using that version cause a script i use runs using that version and i did look at his post and it didnt help me much and i am an administrator and i have even tried right clicking and running as an admin but it still comes up with the same error and yes did try downloading the newest mirc but it just comes up with the same error

G
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
G
Ensure all programs using mIRC directory files are closed.

Navigate to the directory that contains your mIRC directory. Right-click on the mIRC directory, choose Properties, choose Security tab, click Edit...

If you aren't worried about security, choose the "Users" group and enable "Full Control".

If you are worried about security, click the Add.. button, type your windows logon name in the text area, click OK. Select your login name from the list and enable "Full Control".

Click OK to exit all dialogs.

-genius_at_work

W
OP Offline
W
I did all that but it still doesnt work cry
idk wat it is..it was working find yesterday and i didnt change anything...its weird....anyone else got any suggestions?

W
OP Offline
W
well if anyone has any ideas plz feel free to share frown

N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
My guess is your problem is that you are trying to launch from Firefox; see the firefox icon on the taskbar that says you do not have administrator permission. And Firefox is not running with administrator permissions (this is good)... Possible solution: Launch from Windows Explorer or a shortcut?

NaquadaBomb
www.mirc-dll.com

Link Copied to Clipboard