Kind of a Cool idea..
By Using imirc
and a cell phone with mobile AIM access.. Logging onto an IMIRC supported server one can send commands to a running copy of mIRC over the AIM service on a cell phone. Why do this?
- Use Dll's to retrieve current CPU temp/ RPM and impress your friends while standing in line for a movie.
- Write a script to order Papa John's over the net and order over IRC instead of using up your minutes.
- Chat/admin IRC channels on the road
- Signal your webcam to take pictures of your home/office then convert to a mobile picture format and view them over a wireless web browser.
- Add inspiring script functions while on the road instead of forgetting about them when you get home.
* Use Nextel phone/service (unlimited net access). Their phones allow one to attach a portable keyboard for faster input. (larger screens too) :tongue: