mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
R
Hi guys,

i write here because i have a problem with identify with my psyBNC.

Infact when i join in my psyBNC, i write /QUOTE PASS MYPASSWORD, but if i write this in the perform and add the bnc's host in a new network and specify the network in the perform, the "quote pass", don't effect, maybe because is a notice.

I need your help.

so, when i connect in my psyBNC, i prefer that an automatic login.

i waiting any reply.

Thank u so much, and excuse me for my english.

Last edited by Robertus; 17/06/07 05:33 AM.
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Code:
on *:NOTICE:*:?:{
if ($server == Host_to_bnc) && (/QUOTE PASS yourpassword isin $1-) && ($nick == $chr(45) $+ psyBNC) { .quote pass Your_bnc_pass }
}

edit the line: Host_to_bnc and the line: Your_bnc_pass , the code goes in to remote, ALT + R in your mirc.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
Maybe you're not aware of this, but you can add the password into the /server command. I myself just made a simple alias that connects, and then created an on start event that executes the alias.

Code:
alias bnc {
  server <bnc server> <port> <password>
}

on *:START:{
  bnc
}

Replace <bnc server> <port> <password> with your login details. Insert the code into remote scripts (Alt + R, then File -> New and paste the code)

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Dosent the pass have to be entered after the bnc asking for it? if it's a bit of lag, then it wont be given to the bnc?

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
No, because the password is necessary to establish and maintain a connection. By putting it in the server command, it is provided to the server automatically which allows you to skip by the notice request.

R
OP Offline
R
thank u so much sparta, and thank u schaefer31.
I try the sparta's code, and when there is a notice, i am join in my bnc without insert the passw.

Thank u.

Link Copied to Clipboard