Print Thread
#177383 24/05/07 10:49 AM
J
johay Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
J
I've been browseing,m a few websites about bots. and 70% of them, are like "Download, Download, Download" Well.. I really dont want to download, anything. I have a plain irc, ive been working on, (remotes) and i've built up some nice code. Which that irc "Name"(person) Is used by alot of people in a channel, i go in.

But, now I want a bot. Well, to make a bot out of this "irc" So... IF You can give me any advice, or any useful links I'd be greateful

Thanks,
Johay

johay #177385 24/05/07 11:01 AM
N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
If you already have scripts that do something, what are you asking for? You want mIRC to hide its desktop window?

Stictly speaking, the term "Bot" usually refers to a background IRC script, with no user interface, except through IRC. Only difference with mIRC is that there is always a local user interface.

NaquadaBomb
www.mirc-dll.com
NaquadaServ #177386 24/05/07 11:07 AM
J
johay Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
J
Originally Posted By: NaquadaServ
If you already have scripts that do something, what are you asking for? You want mIRC to hide its desktop window?

Stictly speaking, the term "Bot" usually refers to a background IRC script, with no user interface, except through IRC. Only difference with mIRC is that there is always a local user interface.

Should, have explaned, better. i just want it to hide the desktop window.

johay #177388 24/05/07 11:50 AM
N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
1. Goto: Options Dialog -> Display -> Options

2. Click on the "Tray" button, this pops up a new dialog that controls the various options you are looking for.

NaquadaBomb
www.mirc-dll.com

Link Copied to Clipboard