G
Thx working fine.

C
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
C
Originally Posted By: RoCk
Code:
if ((!$istok(cobra cobra1 cobrabot,$nick,32)) && ($address($nick,3) !iswm $address($me,5))) ban -k # $nick 3 Unauthorized Wi-Fi Clone

?

would be cleaner and shorter but I believe the !iswm needs to be iswm, and I believe it is going to match too many users.. the ($address($nick,3) iswm $address($me,5)) as i believe it needs to be is going to match anyone sharing his ident and isp or similar subnet if no rdns..

like say his ident is admin and his hostname is *.dyn.optonline.net anyone else who joins with 'admin' as ident and using dyn.optonline.net is going to cause the $address($nick,3) (*!*admin@*.dyn.optonline.net) to match his $address($me,5) (cobra!admin@hidden-whatever.dyn.optonline.net) probably not too common depending on his ident and size of channels he's in

and to answer your earlier post to exclude those nicks.. no point in checking if 'cobra' 'cobra1' 'cobra2' etc are all in nick using "isin" since 'cobra' isin each one.. this should do what you want
Code:
ON *:JOIN:#:{
  if ($gettok($address($nick,2),2,64) == $gettok($address($me,2),2,64)) {
    if (cobra !isin $nick) || ($gettok($gettok($address($nick,5),2,33),1,64) != $gettok($gettok($address($me,5),2,33),1,64)) { ban -k # $nick 1 Unauthorized clone. }
  }
}
or if you wanted to allow only those nicks exactly.. change it to
Code:
ON *:JOIN:#:{
  if ($gettok($address($nick,2),2,64) == $gettok($address($me,2),2,64)) {
    if (!$istok(cobra cobra1 cobrabot,$nick,32)) || ($gettok($gettok($address($nick,5),2,33),1,64) != $gettok($gettok($address($me,5),2,33),1,64)) { ban -k # $nick 1 Unauthorized clone. }
  }
}

but yeah.. let me know if im missing something because he said the code works for him?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard