mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
F
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
F
I kind of wanted to contact someone on a helpline directly... but from what I've read, it seems that they prefer for you to post stuff here.

So here goes.

I'm new to mIRC. Even so, as soon as I downloaded the program, I immediately paid for it via paypal. But every time I open the program, it still says I've still yet to register and says how many days I have left. I don't want to have to pay for the program again. So is there a way to verify that I've paid the $20.00 for the program so it can stop bugging me about registering?

Thanks,

Elise

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
When you registered mIRC you should have recieved an email with a name and registration code. These should be entered in Help -> Register (or type /registration).

If you have lost the email or never recieved it then go here to have it resent.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
You should receive registration details within 24 hours (usually less). Make sure you check your Junk Mail folder if you have one to make sure junk mail filters haven't blocked it. Once you have this info, type /registration and put them in there.

If you still don't receive it, fill out the Lost Registration form and see if that helps.

If you still don't get your registration details email khaled@mirc.com - please do not skip the last 2 steps and think emailing Khaled straight away will be easier. It would just be very irritating, and the first 2 steps help in just about every post about this issue that I've seen! :-)

Thanks for registering! smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
F
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
F
Thanks all!

I haven't found the mysterious lost email yet, but I asked them to resend it to me. So hopefully I work this out soon.

Elise

Link Copied to Clipboard