Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
P
i'm chatting on mirc for the long time now. my nick was PAVILJONAC which does
not meen anything [network etc info deleted by moderator] last night i was
changing my own nick into SMRDE_MI_JAJA which meens my eggs stink which is
ambiguously word, two way thinking word. eggs is not bad word depending on how
people understand that. yes people are very base or thay have perversion minds.
>anyway i was baned because of my so called bad nick which is not. and now i am
baned from adress also. persons who baned me is nick [deleted by moderator] thay have @before names which is hostadmin not the main admin of
irc.server the rules are simple nothing bad and i followed the rules. i want
you to investigate this because it is not my fault that the people whit@ exploit
rules of main admin on irc.server. please understand that i was baned and im
sick of false moral prejudice which some false people have. i have notified the
[deleted]admin of [del] but i want you to do
something also. because you are the main main admin of program mirc which chat
is depending on and all irc.server. you can correct this. thank you for the
time for reading this. please take under circumstances my case
[email deleted]

[moderator note: suffice it to say any reference to network/server/ops/email addies removed]

Last edited by ParaBrat; 31/03/03 11:41 PM.
#17629 31/03/03 10:19 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Nothing we can do about it. You should try to get ahold of the Network Admins via the provided email addresses and explain to them what the problem is...

#17630 31/03/03 10:37 PM
P
OP Offline
P
the holder of allllllllll mirc servers and that is the main admin is able to improve, correct, fix, and destory any server on the irc.server but i need some help because people dont respect rules of server admin and of mirc main admin and that is often the [email]host@admin[/email] in chatrooms. confused

#17631 31/03/03 11:10 PM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
There is no such thing as a mIRC server, mIRC is just a client that is used to connect to IRC servers. All IRC servers have different admins which are chosen by the owner of the IRC server. There is noone who is an admin on all IRC servers, so noone here can help, certainly not the maker of mIRC, as he has nothing to do with the servers it can connect to.

#17632 31/03/03 11:28 PM
P
OP Offline
P
think about kazaa what is that. that is a program who is based on us our files and much more. there is also a little chat function. if the creator of kazaa was becoming mad or something. and if he decides to close program for good there is no more kazaa. or think about phonecentral we talk through phone somebody do business on phone some company. what would happen if the owner of phone was cruel to the people yes of course the phonecompany would shuted down the owner and so is same whit mirc there is the main admin ho is supposting many things that is his business or living hi is the creator read ho was the founder of al mirc system so there must be an main admin. it must be

#17633 31/03/03 11:40 PM
F
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
F
that would be true only if mirc was the only was to access irc. however, it is not.

------
deep down, i'm really superficial.
#17634 31/03/03 11:43 PM
P
OP Offline
P
IRC stands for "Internet Relay Chat". It was originally written by Jarkko Oikarinen in 1988. if he was the founder there must be company who runs the show and who has control of al servers i meen only Internet Relay Chat. confused

#17635 31/03/03 11:54 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
*takes a percoset....for the oncoming migrane*

#17636 31/03/03 11:55 PM
F
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
F
if memory serves me correctly, Jarkko Oikarinen wrote the first ircd, but by no means the only one. there is no one founder or company or corporation who "runs the show"

------
deep down, i'm really superficial.
#17637 31/03/03 11:56 PM
P
OP Offline
P
i dont want to give up that is my message. but i need guide

#17638 01/04/03 12:00 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
First: it isnt smart to put email addies and nicks other than your own in posts on any msg board, so i deleted them

Second: in this case, the network etc wasnt relevant to your post with regard to this problem, so that was deleted

Now, mIRC is one of many different software clients used to chat on IRC networks. The author of it has nothing whatsoever to do with any networks, servers, channels, ops, admins, IRCops. We cannot control what any nick does, what rules any admin sets, or who is banned or for what reason. Nor will admins of network servers interfere if a channel op determines to ban a user for any reason, up to and including no reason at all. If you are banned from a network/server for what you feel is not a valid reason, contact the admins of THAT server or networks admins. If you are banned from a channel, contact the op who banned you or the founder to discuss it.

We cant help you with this prob. mIRC is a chat program, we cant control how any person who uses it behaves, any more than Microsoft could stop someone from writing nasty letters on MSWord. Nor could the phone company do anything about someone who refuses to talk to you. The networks are run by their admins, the founder and ops run their channels and set their own rules within the policies of the network. Each channel has the right to ban users who dont abide by their rules. The author of mIRC does NOT dictate the rules and policies for any network and has nothing to do with them at all.

No one likes rudeness, if you arent treated with courtesy in any channel/network, then find another with nice ppl.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
#17639 01/04/03 12:20 AM
P
OP Offline
P
ok explain to me who is what admins of server, networks admins, op. who is on top of thease for the irc.server and how is that possible that the op can ban me of his conception of my nick whan maybe the networks admin would not share his opinion. so i can be creator of the chatroom become self op. but what is than the difference between admin of server and networks admin.

#17640 01/04/03 12:35 AM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Read the MOTD every time you connect to a network....or type /motd in your status window....they usually dictate who the admins are for that particular network....

#17641 01/04/03 12:54 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
There are many many different networks, none have anything to do with each other, and are run on their own (like different grocery stores have nothing to with each other, they just all sell groceries)

Network: each network has admins, the people who set the policies and rules. You can find their names on the website for the network, just use a search engine like www.google.com to find it.

Servers: each network has servers that we use to connect to their network. Each one has admins who are responsible for seeing their server works and that the policies of the network are followed. Their names are usually on the MOTD (msg of the day, all the stuff you see scroll by when you connect to the server) The server admins are also responsible for seeing that their IRCops follow the server and network rules. The server admins answer to the network admins.

IRCops: ppl who "work" (no they arent paid, they are volunteers)for their server and keep it running and see that users follow the server and network rules. They answer to their server admin and the network admins.

Channels: each channel has a founder, the person who created it. They can then make other ppl ops, (@, operators). The founder decides what the channel rules are, and what they expect of their ops. The founder would answer to all the above if their channel was breaking network rules.The ops answer to the founder. They see that ppl follow their channel rules (as long as those rules arent against the network rules of course). Each channel has the right to say who can be in their channel. YOu cant see a list of the ops, but you can see who the founder is (depending on the network) by typing /chanserv info #channelnamehere.

Quite honestly, the network and servers admins, and the IRCops really arent going to get involved with someone being banned from a room unless the channel was breaking network rules. Kicking you because they didnt like your nick prolly isnt against any rule. Each channel has the right to say who can or cant be in their channel. You can also see the networks rules, policies and AUP (acceptable use policy) on their website. If there is no network policy against a channel kicking someone cause you dont like their nick, whether the admins agree with the op or not, they arent going to interfere.

To see how to set up your own channel, that is also on the networks website.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard