mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#175538 24/04/07 04:11 PM
D
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
D
hi, when using ircklipper or packetnews, normaly i click the bot and mirc auto starts up and auto joins the chan then i just paste the command in (on XP) now ive got vista 32bit it wont do it. just trys to start up in explorer. im running vista premium 32bit with the normal I.E7 with the latest mirc.. any ideas please send to reptor24@gmail.com as i dont go on here that often..thanks guys laugh

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A search for Vista would give you a very quick and simple answer. Until the next version of mIRC, you will not be able to click an IRC link in a browser and have it automatically open mIRC when you use Vista. This is caused by a change in Vista. Searching here for Vista will also show you more things that don't work properly in Vista so that you know what to expect.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
S
Till today i dont find a vista compatible irc client. Is mirc gonna bring some updates for vista?
ps: in the search i didnt find adapted results.

Visit the german download centre.
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Numerous bugs have been identified with mIRC and Vista and Khaled has stated these will be fixed for the next version. Type '+vista' in the search box, highlight the bug reports forum and click Search.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Quote:
Till today i dont find a vista compatible irc client.
Kind of nice to see that some (in not all) other IRC clients are experiencing problems as well.

Link Copied to Clipboard