mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
N
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
N
When I try to connect to MIRC,it comes up saying connection reused and it keeps trying to connect......I even let it go for 2 or 3 hours(3245-reconnects)!I have used MIRC before,I am not a newby;Also I had a problem with windows and lost my internet and now everything is fixed and me being off for so long,I was wondering if that could be the problem and I have tried uninstall and re-install......had no effect!
So if anyone could help please let me know?

Thanks,Oz [deleted by moderator] confused

Last edited by ParaBrat; 01/04/03 02:10 AM.
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
What server are you trying to connect? Have you tried others?

N
OP Offline
N
TMD SERVER!

N
OP Offline
N
I AM ON THE TMD-CRITEN SERVER AND TMD NETWORK.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
1. Turn off capslock.
2. irc.criten.net is down, you will just have to wait and hope it comes back up.

N
OP Offline
N
Thank you,I didn't know icr.criten was down.Also would anyone have an idea when it might come back if at all,also is there another way to connect and make it possible to download TMD movies?Thanks Oz

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
kazaa or the likes

D3m0nnet.com
N
OP Offline
N
I already have Kazaa and I am one of the most downloaded from people on there,due to TMD!

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
well then i guess ur gonna have to wait this critten problem out then

D3m0nnet.com
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Oh you mean those shitty quality...blurred pictues...crappy sounds....rip off movies you put onto kazaa which by the way are mainly infected files...instead of ripping off the people by taking in a cheap ass camcorder, why not pay for the movie or wait for it to come out on video or dvd...Its people like you that shouldnt be allowed to own a computer or anything that is electronic...I pay for my movies honestly and am proud to say so...

How do i know this....I know many close friends who download that crap on their free will and guess what a file brought to users by TMD infected their computers...so basically in short

Everyone do not download anything off the internet especially from TMD...unless you are prepared to pay for it in the long run...that goes for ALL files as well

N
OP Offline
N
Ok you must be one of those [deleted by moderator]and if you think that your friend had a problem so what lots have problems but have you heard of VIRUS PROTECTION??!!!?Maybe it is new to you but it has been around for many years and almost everyone the world over has at least one!But hey,did you know that at any given time there are about 1 to 3 million user's(PEOPLE)on Kazaa!What about those people that have between 500 and 1500 files each,and those consist of:movies,songs,pics,documents,software and even play lists?So [deleted by moderator]and listen to people who actually no [censored] unlike yourself you [deleted by moderator]!Thanks for everyones reply's Oz

Last edited by ParaBrat; 01/04/03 02:09 AM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
so what lots have problems but have you heard of VIRUS PROTECTION??!!!

Anti-virus software provides a safety net against infections but is not a cure for ignorance or stupidity.

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Of course we've heard of virus protection but watchdog covered that one...and most anti-virus programs are different, some detect what one didn't...

[quote deleted by moderator]
Quote:
But hey,did you know that at any given time there are about 1 to 3 million user's(PEOPLE)on Kazaa!What about those people that have between 500 and 1500 files each,and those consist of:movies,songs,pics,documents,software and even play lists?

So what...does that make you special...NOPE! And anyone who has that many files with various file sizes...I think they are just people looking for a way to scam people (who have copyrighted most if not all of the material that you are peddling) Get a life [deleted by moderator]

[quote deleted by moderator]
So far you haven't told anyone a damn thing about anything aside from the fact that you have a pretty limited vocabulary when it comes to trying to make an attempt at making a comeback to your little third grade remarks...like i said...

Did you think of all of them insults all by yourself? The only thing you have proven to us is that you are making yourself look stupid.

Last edited by ParaBrat; 01/04/03 02:13 AM.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Narcosis and TheGame

There is absolutely no excuse for all that rudeness and name calling. If you want to be rude to each other, do it in private... none of us have the slightest need to be subjected to it.

Narcosis:
if you want to know when criten will be back up, check their website, no way for us to know.

I would also suggest you do some research on how effective against 100% of virii and trojans any virus scanner can be. If you want to disagree with someone, do it with common courtesy. Not only am i not interested in how many users kaaza or any other free-for-all theft ring has, but judging by how many infected users we have to help (in spite of their virus protection) i'd just as soon never hear their names again

/me goes to boost coffee another octane level

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard