mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
O
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
O
I can receive files no problem but I can't send them. I get no error messages until I cancel the send. And it says failed to connect.... help.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink
A
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
A
Thanks for creating this most purpular site for big people to use here is my problem:

I've been using this site for quite some time but of recent I couldn't log in I tried ccpoweronline but I can enter channel I tried realcashout.net all the same I also tried xeoteam.sytes.net but I couldn't get through am soliciting for ur help to give me any password or login u have or that u know I can use to enter channel. I've tried those three login but what is telling me is that you're not on channel so please give me password to enter channel.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Allex

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
First, don't reply to someone else's post if it's not related... make your own thread.

Once you're connected to any network, you need to /join a channel.

After you connect, type:
/join #help

Then you can talk. Just join any channel(s) you want after you are connected. Note that if it says +r, that you need to register your nickname. The #help channel should provide you with information on how to do that as it varies from network to network.

Note that you will never get "passwords" from here.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard