mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#174021 01/04/07 07:34 PM
P
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
P
I was just working on a large script using the built in editor, and after getting myself all confuzzled, I went to print the script for a better view of it all, and realized that there was no internal print option for the editor. I don't know how many have come across it, but I just thought it would be a useful addition to a future release.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I have noticed this in past, and the work-around that I use, is to simply call up the script file in a word processor (notepad, wordpad, Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, etc.) then print from there.
If you get a message indicating the the software needs to know what type of document the file is, use the DOS Text option.

If that option isn't there -- Get a better word processor.

RusselB #174062 02/04/07 01:12 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
That's a good workaround, but I agree that having print built in would be a good feature.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
Babel fish
Babel fish
S
This feature would be useful indeed. I have strained my eyes using the editor just the text is on the screen. I hadn't thought of printing it out, but that would be a great idea. I think this should be added in future versions.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

Link Copied to Clipboard