mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#172490 11/03/07 12:25 PM
T
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
T
I just noticed that when I right click on a user name in a channel one of the choices listed is "Seearch". When I click on it nothing happens except the following response in the status window...

SEARCG Unknown command

I don't find anything about this in the helpfiles. Can someone enlighten me?

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Sounds like a scripted popup. mIRC doesn't come with a 'Search' option, and if it did it would at least spell the command right wink That command should be trying to execute /search, not /searcg.

A
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
A
there is no such popup in the nicklist popups. More likely its using a popups file from a previously installed script in that folder and the associated script files have probably been deleted. Solution: delete the entire mirc folder you are running mirc from, and reinstall mirc.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Um... why? Just press Alt-R. Then, on the Aliases tab, Popups tab, and Remotes tab, use Ctrl-F (find) to search for "seearch". You can then find out what script it is part of and remove that script. You may also want to remove any other scripts that you don't recognize... just use the View menu on the Aliases and Remotes tabs to see what scripts are loaded.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard