mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#171008 18/02/07 01:08 AM
M
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
M
I am pretty sure years ago mIRC use to have an idle time when you did the /whois command. I really would find this useful and wonder if I am the only one missing it?

Thx

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
it's a raw reply. If your normal /whois output doesn't show it, try /whois nick nick to get it to show the idle time. Example:

/whois landonsandor landonsandor

Then just manipulate the raw output (/debug on will help with that smile )

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
M
OP Offline
M
well thank you very much...just tried it and it worked smile

laugh

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
glad to be of help

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
You can also change this to be the default behavior for certain actions in 'mIRC Options > Mouse' if you wish, by changing the '/whois $$1' to '/whois $$1 $$1' in the appropriate places.

Last edited by Om3n; 18/02/07 12:05 PM.

"Allen is having a small problem and needs help adjusting his attitude" - Flutterby
Om3n #171036 18/02/07 02:56 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: Om3n
You can also change this to be the default behavior for certain actions in 'mIRC Options > Mouse' if you wish, by changing the '/whois $$1' to '/whois $$1 $$1' in the appropriate places.

well this is beyond my knowledge unless you can tell me exacty where to change it and to what smile

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
You might also want to try my Whois Dialog It has the network idle time displayed as default, and if you select a specific channel, then it shows the idle time for that channel (presuming both are on the specified channel).

Last edited by RusselB; 18/02/07 05:39 PM.
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: RusselB
You might also want to try my Whois Dialog

thank you and I did check out your script. I just would not know what to do with it confused

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
There are all kinds of ways of using that script. The details are listed in the Author's Notes section.
Just use it in place of the /whois command (you can even use it from the command line using the /who2 command).

I tried to make it foolproof, and, so far, I haven't had any problems reported since the last update (ie: Nov. 6, 2006).

If you are having trouble using my script, join #[s]cript on the irc.maximum-irc.com network and I'll be happy to assist.

M
OP Offline
M
I actually figured it out myself laugh I copied your script in the mIRC script Editor > Remote and use the /who2 command smile wow looks great..thank you smile

Link Copied to Clipboard