mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
C45P3R Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
C
I don't know why but when I remove the separaters from my toolbar and save it with /toolbar -fs when I either next load mirc or use /toolbar -fl the buttons no longer load.

Easiest fix I found was to write a script for each time I start mirc to remove them.

Only alternative is to make an image for every button but then the connect button no longer works unless I use on connect/disconnect with w/h switches to change the button and adding server/disconnect aliases to the buttons also.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I can't seem to reproduce this issue here. I use the following script to reset the toolbar to a default state, remove all separators, and then save to toolbar.ini.

Code:
test {
  toolbar -r
  var %n = 1
  while (%n <= 9) {
    toolbar -d sep $+ %n
    inc %n
  }
  toolbar -fs
}

If I exit mIRC and then run it again, the toolbar loads correctly. Can you provide a minimal script, like the one above, that reproduces the issue for you?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I did reproduce this, but it's not an issue with restarting mIRC. It's an issue with trying to load a new button background onto the toolbar after doing -fs.

Type: /toolbar -fs

Then, right click on it and choose Buttons > Select. Pick a button bar image (not individual icons, but an image to cover the entire thing) and try loading it. It will not load until you restart mIRC. I believe this can be shown with using the /toolbar command to load it as well, but this is the quickest way I can show it.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks, I was able to reproduce the issue. Using /toolbar and selecting button pictures via the popup menu should in fact be mutually exclusive since they're not compatible. mIRC should have been clearing the selected button picture if you used /toolbar to customize the toolbar. I will see if I can improve the behaviour though.

Link Copied to Clipboard