mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Bud Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
B
I have suddenly started getting the following message when I try to get files from IRC:
"You have a DCC pending, set your client to receive the transfer. (150 seconds remaining until timeout)."
I am new to IRC, but the transfers always used to come automatically. I use Invision script. What has happened? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Please use our search feature, set it to all forums and expand the date range, use the words dcc pending for search term.

If the problem is within the script you are using, you will have to ask whoever wrote it.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
R
Bowl of petunias
Bowl of petunias
R
Originally Posted By: ParaBrat
Please use our search feature, set it to all forums and expand the date range, use the words dcc pending for search term.

If the problem is within the script you are using, you will have to ask whoever wrote it.

what kinda answer is this ???

©¦=!@¶\¦Ð.
U
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
U
pretty simple answer, means it has been answered many times if you use the search feature of the forum that is.
As for the script reply IF it is a script fault then go talk to whoever wrote the script.

Ultraviolent

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Please don't reply to a post that is 3 years old. Use search to get help and if you don't get help and no posts are fairly recent, then you can start a new thread (and point out that you looked at the older thread(s) and still need help).

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard