#164975 20/11/06 01:33 PM
K
kaosAD Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
K
Hi again,

I am playing around with dialog stuffs. I try to capture all dialog events and display the dialog name, the event that triggered it and ID number of the object that triggered it. How do I do that? I cannot find a full documentation about Dialog -- can someone suggest a pointer?

The following code is what I have written:

; Capture all events
ON *:DIALOG:*:*:*: {
%AD_count = %AD_count + 1
echo %AD_count
echo hi a dialog event has occured!
}

p/s: I find I cannot echo the %AD_count. Why?

#164976 20/11/06 01:48 PM
B
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
B
Hello. Dont really know where to post this question so forgive if this is the wrong area. Ive been chatting on icq for about 5 years and Ive enountered a problem I cant fix. For some reason I was z lined from the chat last week while I was talking to a friend. The message was z lined ( bot ). Now the message is " connection timed out ". I dont know how to contact anyone from there about this so Im really at a loss. As far as I know z lines can be temporary or permanent and Im really stumped at this point. Can anyone help? Thanks...

#164977 20/11/06 01:52 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Try echo -a %ad_count

This is because you have echo %ad_count, it's being read as a colour number.

What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?
#164978 21/11/06 01:17 AM
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
1) This question has nothing to do with mIRC, as you state that you were using ICQ. The two are completely different programs, although they do have some similarities.
2) This proper section for this question is the Connection Issues area.

Regardless of the above, z-lines (or any other kind of ban/line) has nothing to do with mIRC, but rather the IRC network.
If you can't find the contact information for the network, relay the name of the network and we'll see what we can do about getting you the information you need to contact them.

Link Copied to Clipboard