mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
Greetings...

Has anyone had the problem I seem to be having with 6.2? I'll be connected to a channel for somewhere about 5 minutes or so and I'll just get a popup saying that mIRC has encountered a problem.... Not sure why.

I'm running 6.2 with OmenServe 2.70 and ListMagic 2

I just noticed that it seems to happen when I turn the server ON in OmenServe. Is this something anyone's seen lately? If so, I'd have to imagine that the fix is pretty simple. It usually is.

Thanks!

S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
Happens to me regularly. I dunno about you, but 6.2 seems a bit more unstable.

We don't just write the scripts, we put them to the test! (ScriptBusters)
F
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
F
Quote:
I'm running 6.2 with OmenServe 2.70 and ListMagic 2

If you dont run these scripts does 6.2 behave?
I run 6.2 and enjoy uptimes in excess of 14 days with no problems on both a linux and windows machines

Fire

D
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
Just downgraded to mIRC 6.17. Same deal. Again, it seems to have something to do with OmenServe's server being ON. I can keep mIRC running all day long, it appears, as long as I don't turn on OmenServe's server.

D
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
It seems to behave if the scripts aren't running. I'm running this setup on my laptop. I don't think it had any problems running on my desktop, though... Same OpSys, etc. That's odd. OmenServe definitely helps keep karaoke-realm happy. I'd like to keep it if possible.

F
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
F
Going to be honest here, I have never seen or used omenserve however, maybe a peek on their forum may shed some light on the problem.
omenserve forum

Link Copied to Clipboard