Print Thread
#158662 07/09/06 05:40 PM
W
Wims Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
W
i think it's will be good if we can do ctrl + n in the script editor to open a new remote.
same for unload but ctrl + u is already use (maybe ctrl + d)

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
I like that idea for CTRL + N - *signed*

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
Do you really create new remote scripts often enough that it needs it's own hotkey? smile

NaquadaBomb
www.mirc-dll.com
J
Jae Offline
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
J
how about ctrl+n to create a new channel in any status/channel/query/etc window. ctrl+f to format the computer or selecting font, maybe ctrl something else tho cos its for finding text, perhaps even a hotkey editor or even just some new scriptable way of assigning hotkeys so that you can trigger certain things to pop up? commands for everything virtually.
i wonder if someone has tried setting a function key to the /registration command. ctrl+shift+r or something to set your registration info maybe?
oh wow ctrl+shift+r gave me two blocks..both are ascii22 (ctrl+r) its almost as if mirc thought something was selected, ctrl+shift+b, ctrl+shift+u, ctrl+shift+k all work.. and it in fact puts one char before and one char after where the flashing cursor (or whatever its called) is

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Whats wrong with the current keyboard shortcuts...

Alt>F>N
Alt>F>U

"Allen is having a small problem and needs help adjusting his attitude" - Flutterby

Link Copied to Clipboard