Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
Hallo,
ich habe Probleme beim connecten. Folgende Fehlermeldung wird angezeigt:

* Connecting to irc.e-sport.de (6667)
-
-irc.e-sport.de- If you have problems with PING timeouts, type '/raw PONG 57ab' or '/quote PONG 57ab' now.
-
Ping? Pong!
-
Password incorrect.

Das Passwort ist aber definitiv korrekt und auch korrekt geschrieben. Selbst ein komplettes ausschalten der Firewall und unzählige Neuinstallationen von MIRC brachten keine Erfolge.
Wer weiß Rat ?

Gruß
GMP

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
My assistance is limited, but it appears that you tried to use a nickname on a network that was already registered, and when you were unable to supply the correct password, something happened. Normally if a person tries to use a registered nick and they don't have the password, their nick is changed to a Guest nick.

Due to the fact that you didn't use English in the forum, I'm guessing that is the problem.

O
Babel fish
Babel fish
O
looks more like the server needing a password to access it and its the wrong password.

G
GMP Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
I ask Erstmal hereby for apology for my bad English. I am to work at an on-line play of name “Seafighter” as Chat moderator. Until last week folded over MIRC still great. Now I had to format mine computers, since I finalhit a corner various viruses and Trojaner on my computer. Since the new installation of MIRC I do not come any longer into IRC purely. All the same use whatever names I. I do not come on by me the Channel put on of it haven. The data are entered and the password are definitely correctly. Thank you for your assistance.

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
oblivious is correct - the server is asking for a password. However, something else is not normal - a join attempt gets this response:

JOIN Internal Error: java.lang.NullPointerException

and a request for a list (when connected to the server) gets

* /list: not connected to server

Not your father's ircd.

G
GMP Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
Sorry, but so correct assistance does not seem to give it here. In order to clarify it again, the entrance data are definitely correct, me even still by the chief moderator one confirmed.

GMP

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
This is a problem with the servers on that network.
None of the normal commands worked when I tested them.
I connected to the network, but then got the password incorrect message (not surprisingly since I didn't supply a password for the network)
Any and all other commands that I tried indicate to me that there is a configuration error on the server or network, since the only command I was able to give that worked correctly was /disconnect

The people that run that network need to review their settings and configuration, and repair whatever is wrong. There's simply too many possibilities for me to even be able to list the options, never mind the options available for each possible problem.

Link Copied to Clipboard