mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
V
virii Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
V
I would like to keep all messages on the network it comes from, instead of net1 showing msg to net2 while net2 is the active network, I'm kinda confused as why this wasn't thought of in the code itself. Is there an option or a way to script around this?

X
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
X
yeah, /help /scid
I'm prtty sure that's what you're looking for unless I misunderstood you.

Z
zkx Offline
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
Z
normally they do keep to their network if i'm not mistaken... unless you use echo -a for something... naturally that will go in the active window regardless of what network that is if you have some messages that you want to be in active window only when the network is active you should use echo $iif($cid == $activecid,-a,-s) or something

V
virii Offline OP
OP Offline
V
yea that would make since but the else what, is there a default to keep it on the net it originates from, is i guess my question. a flag for echo would be simple to evaluate itself and which net it should display too.

Z
zkx Offline
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
Z
scripts can't read your mind... sometimes you want stuff in the active window regardless of which network triggered it... and sometimes not.
-a goes to the active always... without -a it stays in it's own network.. what's so hard about that?

Link Copied to Clipboard