My nickname is SniperX
thx!
x
Snips

M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
IRC networks (and, therefore channels) are numerous, and as such, it is highly unlikely (though not impossible) that you will find someone from that specific clan around here. You'd get better results by looking up the channel/network you want to contact/join here.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
S
SniperX Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
I Dont understand sorry, if you can tell me where i can just make a post like the 1 i made in the mIRC forums then i will post there.
All i wanna do is find a clan and join it can play Counter Strike Anthology

M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
I'm not familiar with what Counter Strike clans do (I do know it's a popular computer game), but I assume that what you want to do is, through IRC to find some people who also play the same game. I'm also assuming that you are familiar with the concepts of IRC, mIRC, IRC networks and IRC channels. Once we've gone through that, let's say that you want to find a "Counter Strike"-related channel. Since there are many, many, many IRC networks and channels, it's almost impossible to connect to one at random and find the people you are looking for. Therefore, it's easier to go to the url I gave you before (here) and enter a keyword for your channel (e.g. counter strike). It may come up with a bunch of "counterstrike"-devoted channels, which you would be able to join.
Should you need further assistance on IRC and all (or any) of its related concepts, check the menu on your left (Intro to IRC, Intro to mIRC, etc).

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

Link Copied to Clipboard