Print Thread
#155788 09/08/06 09:28 AM
N
nizode Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
N
When I double click a link it loads IE instead of Opera. Is there a way to make links load websites in my desired browser?

I'm having trouble setting a font. I'm trying to set a TT font for IRC but it keeps making the font bold. Theres a bold version of the font and a regular version. I've even deleted the bold version to make sure I'm not selecting it but it still goes bold.

#155789 10/08/06 05:28 PM
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Quote:
When I double click a link it loads IE instead of Opera. Is there a way to make links load websites in my desired browser?

install the latest mIRC version if you haven't done so already, and make sure opera is your default browser.

Quote:

I'm having trouble setting a font. I'm trying to set a TT font for IRC but it keeps making the font bold. Theres a bold version of the font and a regular version. I've even deleted the bold version to make sure I'm not selecting it but it still goes bold.

make sure you have no scripts that make your text go bold. also, make sure you select setting that font as a default to make sure every window uses that. if some windows still differ, make sure those are put on 'use default' instead of a specific font.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
#155790 10/08/06 06:08 PM
B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
and make sure the font selected isnt bold when you select it, there's a box for regualr bold italic next to the size.

btk

billythekid
#155791 17/08/06 11:04 AM
N
nizode Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
N
This is a fresh install so there are no scripts on it. Also I selected regular but it always reverts to bold when I click ok.

Link Copied to Clipboard