mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
B
Several years ago I registered a copy of MiRC. I have since had to replace my motherboard and lost all my email etc. Is it possible to get my old registration reactivated on a new download of MiRC?

Rather than put all my personals in here at this time, I respectfully wait to see if anyone has any direction for me.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Send an e-mail to Khaled and request your registration code. You should provide the e-mail address that you originally registered with, and (if you don't have access to that address any longer) a current e-mail address.

It may take some time for your information to be looked up and sent to you, so please be patient.

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
First of all download a fresh shareware copy of mIRC and start using that. smile Once you have recieved your old registration code again you can enter that in your copy of mIRC to get it registered to your name.

If you've lost your mIRC registration code you can have it emailed to you automatically by filling in the lost registration form on the mIRC website. See http://www.mirc.com/reglost.html. If you're still using the same email address as when you registered mIRC, please enter it on that web page, then press the submit button, and your registration will be sent to you within a few days. If your email address has changed since you registered mIRC, please fill in the additional information the form requests for, then press the submit button, and your registration will be sent to you within a few days.

Please allow a few days for the request to be handled. Most requests will be handled daily by Khaled's scripts, but some times manual intervention is needed, extra searches in the database have to be done, or Khaled might be away for a few days!

Once you recieved your registration information go to the /Help/Register/ menu (or use the /registration command) in your shareware copy of mIRC and re-register your copy of mIRC. grin

Hope this helped?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Well, I had the right idea, just the wrong link.

Link Copied to Clipboard