mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
sabrick Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
S
I'm trying to make it so that when someone joins he/she will automatically be voiced if his/her name is in all lowercase. The script is as follows:

on @*:join:#:{ if ($nick islower) mode $chan +v $v1}

I copy and pasted that line into "remote" but it doesn't seem to work, any suggestions or typos I'm not seeing there?

also, I'm looking for an "anti-idle" script which will make it seem like I've never been away from my keyboard for more than 10 minutes at a time. any ideas? thanks!

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
For your first problem, I think you've simply hit mIRC's pernickity state regarding spaces. Putting a space before the last brace should do the trick.

Regarding your second query, the following should do the trick
Code:
 on *:input:*:{
.timeranti.idle 0 600 .msg $me Still here
}

Every time you make an entry the timer will reset, so the only time it will hit 600 seconds (10 minutes) is if you don't type anything for those 10 minutes. At that time (if it occurs) you'll send yourself a pm (private message) saying Still here. This will keep you from interrupting a channel with the message (noting as how it is an automated message)

S
sabrick Offline OP
OP Offline
S
hey thanks that worked, thanks!

PS. is there a way to reset the idle timer using a non-intrusive method by chance? something that is indetectable or nearly indetectable?

E
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
E
/resetidle 0

Best Regards,

evol

Link Copied to Clipboard