mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
K
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
K
So, I've been trying to create a custom switchbar for a few days, I think I got into a big problem smirk The problem is that I cannot activate some windows. For example, even a Status Window, or some other like Finger Window, Channel List and so on. At first, I thought I would do this with /sendkeys %#, but the problem is that # cannot be over 9, sendkeys %(10) or (%(10)) does not work. So, my question would be - is it possible to activate a window (a DLL, COM script), if I have its hwnd, wid and every property needed. I hope it is and I am waiting for a person, who will show me how, impatiently laugh
P.S. It would be very good if someone showed a way to destroy a window using its hwnd, too. Thanks.

Last edited by kamicollo; 22/06/06 07:35 PM.
Q
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Q
To activate a window you can simply use /window -a windowname. If the window name contains spaces, it must be enclosed in quotes, e.g. /window -a "status window". Similarly, to close a window, you can either use /window -c or /close (look up both in the help file for details). As of v6.17, /window also works with WIDs, eg if Status' wid is 1, you can use /window -a @1 to activate it.

/.timerQ 1 0 echo /.timerQ 1 0 $timer(Q).com
K
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
K
Simple quotes..and the /window -a @wid method, thanks a lot smile

Link Copied to Clipboard