mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
C
Hello!

Whenever there is a channel-name in the status window, mIRC lets me right-click it and allows me to "Join Channel", "List Users" or "Show Topic". I would like to add a few useful commands there, e.g. to "peek" into a channel via Chanserv, etc. I searched the popups.ini, but I couldn't find these options there. Where Do I find them (to add new ones)?

Thank you very much,
Chris

M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
Alt + R to go to Scripts Editor... select the "Popups" tab (between "Aliases" and "Remote") and then go to the "View" menu (right above the tabs) and select "Channel" or wherever it is you want to add your right-click options...

Hope it helps wink

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
C
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
C
Sadly, it does not. Thanks anyways for your reply smile.

When I add something in the "channel" section of popups, I can use these commands when I am on the channel and right-click it. (For example "Channel Modes"). But I want to edit the "popup" that appears when I am in the status (!) window, and right-click a channel name there (so it is not the status-section of popups either).

~Chris

Last edited by chrischris; 14/05/06 04:19 PM.
O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
Quote:
...and then go to the "View" menu (right above the tabs) and select "Channel" or wherever it is you want to add your right-click options...

Thats what he said.
If you want it to appear in the status window, select "1. Status"

cool

C
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
C
Like I said, it's not there either wink.

I searched the popups.ini for "Join Channel", "List Users" or "Show Topic" (you get these 3 options), but they aren't in there.

Just try it and you'll see what I mean. Connect to a server, right-click on a channel-name in the Status window. laugh

O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
Hmm, you are right.. confused

Lets see what the experts come up with laugh

C
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
C
Is there a special expert forum or is this topic ok in here?

Hope anyone has an answer.

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
"Scripts and Popups" is the more appropriate forum for this, but most of the regulars on the forum read all forums, so there's no need to post in there too.

Link Copied to Clipboard