I
invid Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
I
I have a couple features that would be excellent to have in MIRC:

1. User Whois information
To make the whois information on users (i am from a channel that has fun w/ its nicks, so you gotta whois alot to see whos who) easier to access, it woudl be great to have whois information show up in a tooltip when holding the mouse over a usre's nick. I have tried to resolve this with scripts, but the closest I have come requires a right click, and only shows the information after the user has said something into the channel etc.

2. Server Messages
I personally run MIRC in a minimalist style, with hidden nicklist, hidden menu, toolbar, tabs etc. When I fire whois's or change my nick, and want to check for nickserv alerts etc. - it would be great to have an option to display server messages within the same window as the channel text.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
With a hidden nicklist how do you expect to get a tooltip? Anyways, there's a dll that does thiis. Called nicklust.

I
invid Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
I
hehe! true. but the nicklist shows on mouseover, and the tooltip could display on the nicks within the buffer text.

isn't nicklust the dll that is really difficult to find, and without much in the way of help resources?

thanks for the feedback!

V
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
V

Link Copied to Clipboard