Print Thread
#145377 22/03/06 01:32 PM
X
xbehave Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
X
could timestamps be added retrospectivly, so when you select timestamp>on it adds timestamps to previous messages aswell.

if this is not possible tecnically, could your logs be loaded into the window then procesed so that it looks like normall window text?

Also could a way to hide the timestamp at the begining of the message without it being visible in the window however be useable in comands such as popups?

i know these sugestions are vauge but, all i want is a general way to check what time i got a message without looking in my logs.

#145378 22/03/06 09:39 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
if you didnt have the timestamp on, how could mIRC apply the timestamp retroactively unless mIRC was keeping a second log of everything that happened that did have timestamps on?

what you might think of to get what you want is a @custom window that you set up on events and script it to timestamp certain things like say on *:open: and with the time who the nick is the address or whatever you want.
Then all you need do is open that window and find the relative event and check the time

#145379 23/03/06 09:26 AM
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
how often does someone turn time stamping on and off?

Link Copied to Clipboard